Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Mom & Daddy a/k/a Mee Mee & Pappy



Say hello to Mee Mee and Pappy - as we all call them. This is my Mother and Daddy I love them both so much. Yesterday they came by for a haircut and visit! We LOVE having them over and are so thankful to have them in our lives. Now that they are "Pickeneese" they live a few more miles down the road, so it seems that we don't see them as much. They hang out a lot at various doctors' offices throughout the week trying to get things straightened out with Pappy's heart and now hips. He suddenly began having super sharp pains deep in his hips on Tuesday night and was rolling around in the floor in pain. It has to be bad for him to be on the floor. Hopefully they will get to the bottom of the situation and find out what is causing all of this. I am sure it will take them playing "doctor tag" to a few of the professionals for who knows how long. I hate to see my daddy hurting. He tried to put on a brave face for us last night, but admitted to having some really bad pain. Mee Mee is the super wife by his side making sure that everything is done RIGHT. We are so thankful for her! They better not try to over-charge for the least little thing. She is a stickler - glad somebody is!
My kids LOVE spending time with my parents! Listening to all of the "back when I was a kid..." stories really connects my kids to the true to life past. I just love us all being together! Some of our best times have been spent with them at the beach in their camper. We truly spend some wonderful, close family time there in the Spring and Summer! I will have to include more pictures later. We love y'all and know you love us!

2 comments:

Ashton said...

We love Mee Mee and Pappy too! They are the greatest! One of these days, we are going to be camping at the same time so we can learn from the pros. Saying prayers that Pappy feels better soon.
Hugs,
Angel

Courtney said...

Hi