Sunday, August 3, 2008


This is a blast from our past! In 2006 we went to the beach with the Rice Family for the July 4th week and (of course) had a wonderful time! My children have grown so, so, so much! They have grown loads more hair too! Just thought it would be fun to add a collage (I finally figured it out) to my blog! Thanks for always making great pictures for us Angel! If you weren't with us I swear I would never get in a picture! Hopefully my children will remember that I am usually (always) the one behind the camera unless it is a "staged" Angel assisted photo session! Enjoy these great pictures of my family from two years ago!

5 comments:

Ashton said...

Look at how little Kamden was! She looked so sweet and still does!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

These photos must serve as wonderful memories!!! They are stunning!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say ~ Hey right back!!

Angel said...

I love taking pictures of your precious family. One of these days, I am going to develop an eye for photos like you have(or at least I can hope) It is so easy to get good pictures of such a beautiful family-We love you all and are so glad to share our lives & vacations together!