Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Anna Grace - turns the big TWO today!
This was a crazy and fun day all wrapped into one! Here I sit at 2:00 am like a wack-job looking at other's blogs and now posting on mine! Do I not think I should have a little sleep? Well I think I am still feeling the euphoria from shopping early at the Weecycled Consignment sale with my "bestest" friend in the world, Angel! We were there from 4:00 pm until 1:25 in the MORNING! Can you say "MARATHON SHOPPING"? Angel was actually there selling her ever popular Carolina Girl T-shirts (and shopping too)! Nanna, Ashton, Kelly, Angel and I had so much fun showing off our "finds" and asking "Do you like this?"! By the time the night was nearly over, my sweet parents came by to give me some much needed bicycle advice (found Kamden a great one) and helped me load my BUNCH of stuff in my van. They are night owls - well sort of - at least my mom is, and she just props toothpicks up in daddy's eyes and drags him along. The alarm clock will go off here at 6:30 am and that will be here before I know it! Must run, but can't log off until I wish Anna Grace a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She is two today (it is now tomorrow Sept. 11)! She is so precious and we all love her!

4 comments:

Angel said...

I had so much fun last night-Thank you so much for all of your help last night-I couldn't do it without you-I am excited about our finds-We will have to go back and search through it again-I am sure we missed something good-ha ha! Thanks for loving my kids so much-they are blessed to have you-
We all love you!

Kecia said...

My God, your post is realy funny!!
I laughed a lot,cause i'm kind of a night owl too... Actually ny whole family is,specially now that we are in a countdown for our big moving day!
Oh! And Happy birthday to Anna!! She is realy cute!
P.S: Here in Brazil we speak portuguese,not spanish... Funny how lot's of my american friends thought so before thay came here... I can't speak spanish neither!!I think is hard!

Kecia said...

Don't worry...
It's a common and understandible mistake! We would be a spanish speaking nation if the royal portuguese family haven't moved here in the 19th century... We are the only country that speaks portuguese in South America... I think that we're the only one that speaks portuguese in the whole American Continent!!!Unique right???
LOVE YOU IN CHRIST!!!

Admin said...

How funny! Love what you said Meme does to Pappy! :) That sounds like Nana and Papa! I had soo much fun with you Wednesday and enjoyed helping you pick clothes out!!