Friday, September 26, 2008

Finally, I am posting about my little ol' life! Last weekend was another baseball weekend and the "Southern Steal" won another championship! Two in a row! How awesome is that? The guys won all of their games, but Cole got "slammed" in the back by the baseball, while at bat by the other teams pitcher, TWO TIMES - in the same game & same spot on his poor back - no LESS! He has had a sore back this past week! His team has really come a long way and we are quite proud.

I have been hard at work tagging items for yet another consignment sale! This is my third this season. Tots to Teens is the name of this one and it is in Greenville. It is a much smaller sale, but that could and seems to be working in my favor. Angel is once again selling t-shirts and squeaky shoes and she said she has seen a bunch of my stuff going through the registers today. Yeah me! Tagging the items was very different from the others because it was done on the computer with bar codes and everything. Pretty high tech! This way I can see exactly what has sold and was hasn't. Cool! Once I got over my "oooh this is going to be hard.... I can't.....this will take too much time....." goofy mind reasoning and just sat down and figured out the entering process it was SOoooo much easier! I love that I can account for everything. Never had that kind of sure feeling about my sales before.

Yeah! My oven is finally fixed! We had to get a new (speedy) company to get the job done! I guess Jackie at the other fix it place will be stuck with my part if she ever finds it! Craig was so excited he made two pumpkin pies and our family's favorite chicken casserole last night while I was shopping at the early-bird "Queen Bee" sale at the consignment sale. Euphoria again.....sigh! CRAZY PEOPLE GO TO THOSE SALES AND I AM GLAD I AM NOT ALONE! I have a smart hubby who can really cook! The kid's have been eating pie all day. Hope he has a slice left when he comes home from work!

HAPPY NEWS! We have a new neighbor born on Sept. 12. Her name is Carter Lee and we all think she is beautiful. She has two older brothers, Bailey (10) and Ashton (5), so my boys have been warning them about the future. Things like, "Enjoy her now while she is sweet and little, because when she gets older she will drive you crazy!" You know, lovely sweet sentiments like that. We look forward to watching her grow up! It's fun to have some young neighbors!

1 comment:

Kecia said...

Wow!!Cole must be very proud of his team!!! A very sore proud,but still counts right???
Good luck at you sale!!Hope that everything goes as perferct has you deserve!!
Love you in Christ!!