Monday, November 3, 2008


I hope everyone will take time tomorrow to make their vote count. You can make a difference! I do have my favorites - daaah! My kids think election day is a holiday because schools are closed. They are quite excited. I am sure the lines will be long and we will spend quite a bit of their "free" time waiting for me to vote. I don't feel great (nasty virus) and have spent the entire weekend sick, but I plan to wait my turn to make a difference. This is the perfect opportunity to show my kids that everything counts, even one person and one vote. I really think Max gets it. He has been very interested in everything political lately. He nearly can't handle it when someone we know says they are voting for O****. I have to nearly put a sock in his mouth. I am sure this election will be a close one, which makes it quite exciting. Happy voting everyone and best wishes for short lines and determined voters!

3 comments:

Kecia said...

Dear friend!! You are so special to me!!You are aways in my prayers!! Love you in Christ!!
Hey,we are praying for this election!!

Ashton said...

Yes I know VERY well about Max and his opinions on O****- :)Hope you enjoyed that poem I sent to Max yesterday- Hope to see you soon!

Kecia said...

Haha...
Youk now how amazing you are???
You should know,cause you are super-duper-mega amazing!!
Love you in Christ!!!