Monday, August 18, 2008


The sweetest thing happened today! Craig came home and invited Kamden out for a Daddy-Daughter date. I couldn't believe that he came up with the idea without a bit of prodding from me. She was quite excited and was ready to go in an instant! I snapped a few pictures, but Kamden did not want to slow down for hardly a smile. They went to Chuck E. Cheese and to Chick-Filet. When they came home she was sound asleep in Craig's truck and he gently carried her into her room and put her to bed. We kept our fingers crossed that she would stay asleep, but in just a few minutes she made her way to the sofa and that is where she spent the rest of the night. Tomorrow is the first day of school for my boys, so the extra time with them (alone) tonight was wonderful. All systems are go for the first day! Thanks "Big Daddy" for the break and especially for making Kamden feel so special! She is crazy about her Daddy and so am I!

1 comment:

Ashton said...

How sweet! I can imagine Kamden LOVED that last night! You will have to share with my Mom and I what all he did with her!! Tell your boys I said Good Luck for the first day!! Remember to put a prayer out there for Hayne!