Monday, October 13, 2008

Another Championship!


We just spent another weekend full of travel team baseball and guess what? Cole's team won their third championship! Wahoo! Go Southern Steal! So far, they are ranked the top team in the state! They have won 12 consecutive games and have the State Championship coming up this next weekend. These guys have done so well and us parents couldn't be more proud. This is a group of pictures of all of us. We really had a great weekend!

Yahoo! This is not a laundry Monday for a change! Don't worry, it will be waiting for me tomorrow! I had a teacher meeting with Cole's science teacher at 8:30 am (yuck), who's name is oddly enough Ms. Cole. How confusing is that for my poor guy. Bet we never forget her name! I then visited with my sweet girl in her K-4 class who did not want me to leave, went grocery shopping at Bargains (that's a discount food store that I have always loved), and then the boys had piano after school. My day was officially shot! On Mondays I spend about two and a half hours (sometimes longer) in my car waiting in both school lines and piano! I do have "green thoughts" and turn the engine off (some of the time) to conserve precious fuel! Diddly do -Gas was down to $2.83 today! Who would have ever thought that would be a "low" amount! What is this world coming to?

As you can see in the pictures, my Mother and Daddy have finally returned from Myrtle Beach - their second home - ha ha! They were only gone for three weeks, but it seems like longer when they aren't near by. They have so much fun down their with all of their camping buddies! Anyway, we are so thankful they made it back without a hitch - well except for the can of spray Crisco that coated all of their groceries, car carpet and a bit of their house with oil when they unloaded the mess. Poor Mommie! Word to my Mother: "Never pack aerosol cans on the bottom of your stuff - always in a protected top space". Heck, use a zip-lock baggie just to be safe! Hind sight is always twenty/twenty - huh mom?

1 comment:

Kecia said...

My mom says the same thigs about mondays!
Congratulations Cole!!! I'm sure you are veeeeeeeeeeeeeeery proud of your athlete!!
How funny his teacher last name is Cole!lol
May God Bless you all,and give you a good week!!
Love you in Christ!