Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wahoo - Over 1,000 Clicks - Chicks!

This is a real painted cat! Talk about weird! No we don't do this kind of stuff to our kitties in the south - just thought I would share a spooky Halloween-ish picture I received in an email! Here comes the big news......(drum roll)..........I am shocked that I have had 1,010 hits on my blog since its creation! I know that that is pure peanuts to some mega-bloggers out there, but I feel that I have really done something - over a thousand clicks on my little old page in the massive blog world! From free panties (see below blog for details) to this, I am easy to get excited! I know, I really need to get a life! Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

Kecia said...

You are a blessed woman who blesses the life or others!!
I thank God for your live,and pray that He you give you strength and grace to continue in our lifes,even if just on the cybernetic ways...
LOVE YOU IN CHRIST!!

Angel said...

You go girl! Lots of people check in to see what new funny things you are going to blog about. you have a gift with words. SO proud of Cole and his team-they rock! Give him a big hug from us.
Must hurry-off to court :)you know I am now into drag racing in a mini van:)
Angel

Jodi said...

Jodi,
Thanks for checking out the other Jodi's blog. Your family is beautiful! I'll be checking back in.

js said...

Hi there! You stopped by my blog the other day so I thought I would stop by yours. So fun to read! Love the cat picture.