Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wow-WEE it's Wedgie Free Wednesday - tell your friends!


Something FREE that I love and thought I would share the fun: Wedgie-Free Wednesday sweeps at http://wedgiefree.com/. This is from Hanes and I have gotten two FREE panties in the mail so far. You can ONLY enter on Wednesdays - hence the name! It really doesn't take much to make me happy these days. Now, they are not super sexy Victoria panties, but very comfy and don't creep in the crack (if you know what I mean). They don't send junk mail or the likes, and I haven't even received any "Congratulations - You Won" emails, just freebies in the mail. I found this on a blog I check out every now and then called freebies4mom.blogspot.com. This chick makes sure there isn't any junk attached to freebies or sweeps. I have actually gotten a bunch of coupons and free samples in the mail recently, but the panties make me laugh out loud! My mom has entered and so has Angel, but they haven't received any yet, but I don't think they have given it long enough. I think there is about a four week turnaround. Good luck!

4 comments:

Kecia said...

Hahahaaa!!
I'm gonna try ok??
Love you in Christ!!

Kecia said...

Oh... I can't submit,cause i dont live in the US...
That's soo sad...

Kam said...

Hi Jodi! Thanks so much for the sweet comment! So good to find your blog today! And...love,love,love your daughter's name! ha!
Kam

Debby said...

Man...I'm too late for this week! :>(

i love free underwear!