Friday, December 26, 2008









The Santa visit really paid off for my kids. They got everything and more than they asked for. Cole wanted Guitar Hero for the Wii. Kamden wanted a "Scooby Car" (The Mystery Machine). Max wanted a set of left handed golf clubs. I wanted a Honda Odyssey, but it wouldn't fit down the chimney - darn! Most of all I wanted my Daddy to be released from the hospital, but my poor parents had a "Blue Christmas" in room 4410. Craig wanted a trip to Cabo to go fishing with the "Cabo-Boys" but the tickets were no where to be found. Even though the adults didn't get our heart's desires, at least the kids racked up. Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Day and will enjoy the rest of the "kid filled" holiday. We have all been so blessed!






**Fabulous Update! My Daddy is being released from the hospital
TODAY! Craig and I are fighting off bad head colds with loads of
heavy sneezing, so we are not going to be able to be a bit of help. My Daddy's chest continues to be ever so painful, so we wouldn't want to be responsible for him catching our yuck!
I pray that everything goes smoothly and they are able to get home all safe and sound.

5 comments:

Kecia said...

We are so happy that Joe is going home!! We'll be praying that this time it for good!! LOVE YOU JODI!!

Ashton said...

You read my mind on the flower and Kam!!! OMG it looks awesome! I will email it to you :)

Kecia said...

You have no idea of hom important you are for us!!
We love you, and your pain is our pain!!
God bless you!!

Angel said...

Love the pic with Santa and your family picture. Pappy looks great! I am so glad he is home. Hope you all feel better soon-we miss you!

Ally, big sister to Lillyana said...

Glad to hear things are going good!